July and August 2021
(July 2nd – August 28th)
Wednesdays – 1:30—4pm
Fridays – 1:30—4pm
Saturdays – 1:30—4pm
The last tour departs 30 minutes before closing
$5 / Adult
$3 / Youth (Under 18)
- Debit or credit card payment for admission should be completed at the museum in advance.
- Payment for admission at the Water Tower is cash only.
- Capacity is limited for social distancing.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Access to the Water Tower is by guided tour only.
- Dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Location: 407-3rd Avenue
- The Water Tower is not currently wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor park waiting area
- Beautiful stained glass artwork on display in the Annex by glass artist, Elaina Adams
- AED and First Aid kit on site