Sense of Place Storyboard Project
October 13, 2021 - January 13, 2022
Pictured above: The 1939 graduating class from the St. Elizabeth’s Hospital School of Nursing
The Humboldt Public Art Committee needs your help with the second installment of the Sense of Place Storyboard project! Placed around Humboldt, these storyboards give people a sense of the historical significance of each location.
We are currently working on five new storyboards:
- L.L. Bruser Ltd./ Cash Motors & Autobody Ltd.
- The Humboldt Apartments (aka the Dafoe “H” huts)
- The St. Elizabeth’s Hospital School of Nursing
- Humboldt’s Grain Elevator District
- The Dr. Ogilvie family house/ Reflections by Richard
If you or someone you know might have stories or photos related to these subjects, we would love to hear from you! Write us a note, give us a call, or pop by for a visit:
602 Main Street