Do you have a story to tell?
July 6, 2021 - January 4, 2022
Stories of Humboldt: Chapter 4 is on now at the Humboldt and District Museum! The stories on display are just the tip of the iceberg and we know there are more out in the community. If you have a story, please consider sharing it with us! We are looking for stories, photographs and objects related to the following topics:
– Reverend Bruno Doerfler (1866-1919)
– The German American Land Company (est. 1902)
– Murray “Doc” Ogilvie, a physician in Humboldt who retired in 1958
– The Trolley Café (1934-1941)
– The Humboldt Bottling Works (est. 1931)
– The Humboldt Lions Junior Band
– The Potash Pete Derby
Please let us know if you can help us tell these stories by contacting the Museum: 306-682-5226, email@example.com
As always, the community has a standing invitation to share any stories, photographs or objects that relate to the history of Humboldt and area with the Museum. We look forward to hearing from all of you!