Do you have a story to tell?
March 23 @ 8:30 am - July 11 @ 5:00 pm
The work on the next chapter of the Stories of Humboldt exhibit at the Museum is underway and we need the community’s help! We are looking for stories, photographs and objects related to the following topics:
– Reverend Bruno Doerfler (1866-1919)
– The German American Land Company (est. 1902)
– James “Doc” Ogilvie, a physician in Humboldt who retired in 1958
– The Trolley Café (1934-1941)
– The Hobo Jungle (1930s), a safe place near south west of the train station where men who rode the trains looking for work could gather and share information about where to find food, work and shelter.
– The Humboldt Lions Junior Band
– The Potash Pete Derby
Please let us know if you can help us tell these stories by contacting the Museum: 306-682-5226, firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, the community has a standing invitation to share any stories, photographs or objects that relate to the history of Humboldt and area with the Museum. We look forward to hearing from all of you!